Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hello! Icha is In The House!

Okay. I wrote this note in the darkness of my room since now is kinda blackout-time. Damn, could you guys leave us without blackout or something?! Hhhh *sigh*. Well, you know, it's difficult enough, yeah, typing in the black room. But hey! I'm Icha! Icha always have a way or two to solve something right? ;) *Narcissism*

I wanna tell you something. Euhm, maybe I'll rarely post things on this blog. Beside I can't online everyday (Just 2 times a week, even none), I have 2 new blog to work with the other authors. Check these blogs:
All I can say is "Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" and "Thank you so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!" for this small problem, and wasting time to read my blog. Nice to know you readers ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home