Saturday, May 15, 2010

Trouble is A Friend

You know, I used to think that "Trouble is A Friend" is stupid. How come a trouble could turn to be your friend? Trouble is something horrible, bad, evil, and bla-bla-bla. But honestly, I started to think that trouble does a friend.

I know sometimes I have problems with my friends. Like Dwieke, Yunda, Riri, Caca, Vaiga, Thirza, Suci and others. I was really angry and saying bad things to them. Back then I realized it was stupid because it won't change anything.

Now, I have another problems. With my heart, my friends and my life. I was too depressed and always think that I will never pass this test. Once, I listened to Lenka's song, "Trouble is A Friend". I'm learning its title. Trouble is A Friend, what a deep thought. T-R-O-U-B-L-E I-S A F-R-I-E-N-D. Yeah, that's true. That words made me think.

Life would never going on your ways. Problems will come to your life and make some mess. It'll make you think you can clean it even though you can. And when you stares at your problems from the positive side, you'll find out that your problems might help you. For example, reveal the lies of double-faced friends. Trouble won't be your enemy if you can make it become your friend. And if trouble had become a friend of yours, that's mean you've pass the problem. Good luck :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home