Sunday, May 2, 2010

Stop Your Fake Promises

I was chatting with Hany when I decided to find new friends on Tiny Chat. I met some handsome boy and cute girls (y). Unfortunately, I'm web cam-ing with someone who just.... YUCK! Okay okay don't remember it-_- So here is the story after the YUCK-IEST video call ever:

The blackout is happening for, maybe, around 30 minutes (I can't online!!). When the blackout is over, I'm online. Suddenly, Dizzy greet me on MSN. I reply it though I don't want to. Then she started asking me about BlaBla and BlaBla again and BlaBla again but few minutes later we talked about Justin Bieber. HAHA thanks God she stop talking about BlaBla. Later, she want me to follow her on Twitter so I am. She said that she'll follow me back but NO! I have no new follower(s)! Huft, this is kinda sucks. I'll unfollow her if she's not follow me back. Whatever.

P.S: BlaBla and Dizzy are just silly name to disguise them ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home