Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Favorite Songs

This is the list of my favorite songs. You might love it too :)

  1. Glee (Rachel Solo)-Don't Rain On My Parade
  2. Glee- True Colors
  3. Glee- Endless Love
  4. Glee (Finn Solo)-I'll Stand By You
  5. Glee (Mr. Schuester Solo- Don't Stand So Close To Me
  6. Justin Bieber ft. Sean Kingston- Eenie Meenie
  7. Kesha- Your Love Is My Drug
  8. Pixie Lott-Cry Me Out
  9. Pixie Lott-Band Aid
  10. Kelly Clarkson-My Life Would Suck Without You
  11. T-Ara (OST. God Of Study)-Ttoreureu
  12. Glee-Don't Stop Believing
  13. (I don't know the singer)- I Love you Daddy
  14. Glee-Somebody To Love
  15. Extreme-More Than Word
Maybe that's enough for now. Too many Glee's songs? Sorry, I'm a true Gleek :) Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home